October 16, 2018, 03:20:38 AM
News: Hey, we have forums!
  Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Feeling tired and uninspired.  (Read 8408 times)
Echoic
Bit

Down my will to fly.

With+All+Levity shespokeoflove
View Profile Email
« on: July 21, 2008, 05:11:20 AM »

Bah.

I've not been here forever and 9 days it feels like. Kind of been feeling guilty about not playing the game too.  Cry

What spurred me to stop playing for a while is that freaking simon says boss. GAH.  Evil

What a frustrating thing that is.

So me being me, gets frustrated, finds another game to play, never to finish the one I gave up on. I can't count how many games I've never finished due to that.

But Aquaria is just so.....amazing(cliche, I know, but I couldn't think of another word) that just can't find in my beating chest to give up.

So I guess I'll give it one more try(or nine).

Long story short, someone made me a userbar over at Nifflas(the creator of Knytt/Knytt Stories/Within A Deep Forest) site forum featuring Nijia, and gave me some motive to play once more.

Maybe this is a pointless post, but if you like my userbar, I'll give you the code for it.

Bah, bah, bah.  Undecided

And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.

Alec
Administrator
Dream Bit

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 05:47:45 AM »

Haha, crazy ol' Simon.  Roll Eyes

Glamador
Hero Bit

epyon7@hotmail.com CorMaCDa7th
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 06:35:31 AM »

That's neat.  I never thought about using the fish in my userbar.  But I like how it looks anyway.  Creating an aesthetic for one's post is important, even if mine's not very creative.

This...game...ROCKS!
My Smash Bros. Brawl "Smash Card": http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a43/Glamador/WolfSignature.jpg
Alec
Administrator
Dream Bit

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 06:42:27 AM »

I like how you have the statue face in yours. Smiley

katieface
Mini Bit

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 07:01:48 AM »

awww that IS a cool user bar! *highfives*
silverflagon
Dream Bit

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2008, 02:59:37 PM »

Just a thought but but have you thought of hitting esc during the simon says boss to give yourself a little thinking time?
I have been trying to beat him for a while but it's kind of hard because of my lack of co-ordination due to tearing some ligaments in my shoulder 3 months ago so I got my son to beat him for me this time... Next time when I'm fully recovered I will damn well beat him just you wait and see   Tongue lol

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/485144/Tiger%20Tank.mp3

Duct tape is like 'The Force'. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together
Danger Mouse
Hero Bit

Shush.

3302048 dmousefan dangermouse
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 08:56:52 PM »

Yeah it took me about 10 trys to beat this boss. I had almost given up and was going to ask a friend to see if  he could beat it for me. I always got up to the 7th note, but the 8th being with the time limit always threw me off. But when I went to show him, I beat it first try.. go figure. Then I tried it again since he doesn't go away just to see if he would give me something else, and I beat it again, but with no prize I was left to wondering why he just stays there like he does. lol
Chibi
Dream Bit

Deus Ex Aquaria

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 03:14:58 AM »

"Crazy ol' Simon" is the most annoying boss! I spent 20 minutes on him; partly because Norton Internet Security kept on reminding me to update my subscription, causing Aquaria to lose focus at a crucial moment.  Evil

Life is a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% mortality rate. [Click the signature for +1 health!]
Danger Mouse
Hero Bit

Shush.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 02:08:24 PM »

That's exactly why I use ClamWin Portable these days instead of Norton, it doesn't steal resources when you are doing other things, and is only running when you want it to run. Smiley
Chibi
Dream Bit

Deus Ex Aquaria

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2008, 03:56:44 AM »

Thanks for the pointer and support, DangerMouse. Smiley

Life is a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% mortality rate. [Click the signature for +1 health!]
Danger Mouse
Hero Bit

Shush.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2008, 05:49:25 PM »

Not a problem! Smiley But if you really want a good pointer check out all the goodies they have available at www.portableapps.com Smiley
  Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: